Mother’s Day is right around the corner and you still haven’t got a gift? Don’t worry – we have you covered. This year skip the stores and make your mom something she’ll truly treasure. We found some fabulous DIY projects from a few of the best bloggers out there. Check ‘em out and surprise mom with something homemade this Sunday.
- Terrariums make a great addition to any space, so help mom add some gorgeous greenery to her office, kitchen, bedroom, or den with this fun project from DIY Just Cuz
. Brittany shows us not only how to put a terrarium together, but also how to easily etch a message on to the glass. Whether you want mom to know that she’s the best or that you love her, this sweet gift is a great idea. Click here for the full tutorial
- Is your mom a tea drinker? She’ll love these super sweet, super simple flowery tea bags from Kipi
. Cut off your tea’s tag and attach a beautiful bloom. Smaller is better, (Kipi recommends carnations), but if you can find mom’s favorite flowers they’ll work well too. Turn afternoon tea into an absolute delight with this adorable craft. Click here for the full tutorial
- Spread the love and show mom how much you care about her with these copper photo holders. Homemade Ginger
teaches us how to bend the wire into a heart shape and create the ultimate photo holder. All you need is some wire, glue, wooden blocks, and cute photos of you and your family. Click here for the full tutorial
- We are head over heels for this cute craft from Simply + Kierste
! Grab a plain white serving platter and some red paint from your local dollar store and borrow your family members for a few minutes to recreate this sentimental DIY. Mom will be reminded of how much she’s loved every time she makes you and the family dinner. Click here for the full tutorial
- Pamper mom on her special day with homemade bath salts. Kitchy Kitchen
teaches us how to make two different types of bath soaks: Soothing Lavender Oatmeal and Rosy Coconut Sea Salt. If your mom loves to unwind after a long day with an even longer bath, this is the perfect gift for her. Click here for the full tutorial
Marvelous Mod Podge
- This final project is sort of a combination of a few others on this list. Mod Podge Rocks
teaches us how to use old photos, a planter, and the power of mod podge to create a beautiful craft for mom. Click here for the full tutorial
We hope these DIYs help you make your mom feel appreciated, loved, and special this Mother’s Day. If you tackle any of these crafts please share the finished product with @HomeShows
. We love seeing what you create! And of course, from our family to yours, Happy Mother’s Day!