2020 DATES & HOURS
|Thursday||Nov 19th||10:00 am-9:00 pm*|
|Friday||Nov 20th||10:00 am-9:00 pm*|
|Saturday||Nov 21st||10:00 am-9:00 pm*|
|Sunday||Nov 22nd||10:00 am-5:00 pm*|
* Early Entry to Lower Level booths at 9:00 am each morning.
Adults (at the door) $TBD
Adults (online only) $TBD
Multi Day Pass $TBD
- Access to show on all 4 days
- Multi-Day ticket only valid for purchaser. So only one ticket can be purchased at a time.
- Multi-Day tickets can only be picked up at the Lower Level entrance Will-Call located off 110th street.
- Ticket purchaser must be present and show ID each day they get a ticket, only one ticket per multi-day pass will be issued each day.
Children Ages 12 & Under FREE
Interested in Corporate Tickets?
Click Here to contact a representative.
I'm unable to find my tickets!
Have your ticket confirmation e-mail resent by clicking the button below: Resend Tickets
PARKING & SHUTTLES
The Overland Park Convention Center parking lot is located on the north side of the building on 110th street. There are over 5,000 FREE spaces for staff, participants, and attendees. Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis.
REMOTE PARKING LOTS
BLACK & VEATCH LOT - 112TH AND LAMAR
Starting at 5:30 pm on Thursday we will have a free shuttle running from the Black & Veatch parking lot at 11401 Lamar Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66211. This shuttle will continue to run each day of the Holiday Boutique .