Click Here for Lower Level Contract *
Click Here for Upper Level Contract *
*2020 Floor Plan Coming Soon
2019 EXHIBITOR SPACE RATES
8x10 $1,340 Lower Level
10x10 $1,449 Lower Level
10x20 $2,898 Lower Level
20x20 $5,516 Lower Level
8x10 $1,380 Upper Level
10x10 $1,499 Upper Level
8x20 $2,760 Upper Level
10x20 $2,998 Upper Level
20x20 $5,716 Upper Level
Corner Fee: $225 per corner
Exhibitor Listing: $99 (Required for All Exhibitors)
New Exhibitor Marketing Package: $100 (Required for New Exhibitors Only)
33% with signed contract
33% payment due July 17, 2019
Final due on September 5, 2019
Payment for Exhibit Space Includes
- Draping: An 8' high back drape and 8' high side drape, for smaller and connected spaces.
- I.D. Sign: A standard company identification sign, 7" x 44".
- Exhibitor Badges: 5 badges for every 100 square feet of exhibit space, up to a maximum of 20 badges.
- Complimentary Tickets: 10 complimentary tickets for every 100 square feet of exhibit space, up to a maximum of 25 tickets.
- Listing: Company listing in the Show Program & The Kansas City Star, if space is contracted for no later than October 25, 2019.
Exhibitors are responsible for carpeting (required for all booths), tables, chairs, and wastebaskets within their exhibit spaces. Exhibitors can supply their own items or rent from the show decorator. You many contact George Fern Company directly with any further questions.
Electrical service, water service, telephones and internet services can be purchased by visiting the Overland Park Convention Center website.
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ARTISAN? iF SO...
Promote your handmade products through this year’s ARTISAN
PRODUCTS feature. We’re looking for new makers to feature
on the show website and through social media. We’ll also be
promoting this feature through paid TV, radio, and print advertising.
Selected products will be given a “Artisan Products” floor decal to
be placed in front of their booth. Click Here for the Artisan
Submission Form. Please provide a product image and short product description with your submission.
Deadline is Tuesday October 8th, 2019