The KC Holiday Boutique takes over the Overland Park Convention Center November 3 - 6, 2016. With hundreds of local businesses bringing the hottest items in apparel, accessories, decor, gourmet goodies, and more, even seasoned experts can get overwhelmed shopping the Holiday Boutique - imagine your first time at the show! Well newcomers, we've got you covered. Shop the show like an pro with these tips and get jump start on your holiday shopping!
1. Buy tickets online
– Our first and most important tip is also the easiest! By purchasing your tickets online in advance of the show, you’ll automatically save. Connect with us on Facebook to get 2-for-1 tickets
! It’s one small way you can make your holiday shopping budget go farther.
2. Come early
– In 2015, Holiday Boutique had a record 35,077 shoppers. This is Kansas City’s largest holiday shopping event and we want you to have an incredible time! By arriving early before the doors open, you’ll be ready to have the best experience possible. Also, if you purchase a ticket to our Sunday Shoppers Breakfast
, in addition to a delicious meal, a copy of Nicole Curtis' Better Than New
, a gift bag, and more, you’ll be able to start shopping 15 minutes earlier than everyone else on that Sunday.
3. Make a list (and check it twice!)
– With over 275 vendors, our holiday shopping extravaganza has the perfect present for every friend, family and coworker. A simple way to ensure you find everything you need is to make a list in advance with gift ideas and recipients.
4. Shop for free with Boutique Bucks
– This year we’ve partnered with Thermal King to give you a great way to shop even more…for FREE! We'll be giving away $50 in Boutique Bucks every hour, and a grand prize of $500 each day. Grand prize drawings will be held at 7PM on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and 3PM on Sunday. Must be present to win.
5. Relax and unwind
– This is truly one of the most exciting shopping events of the year, but feel free take a moment during the show to rest and enjoy a cocktail in one of the two Relaxation Lounges. Shopping at Holiday Boutique is a marathon, not a sprint!
6. Check yourself
- Have a lot of people to shop for? Don't worry about lugging all your gifts around. Store purchases at our Package Check so you can shop more comfortably!
Ready for the shopping event of the season? Like @holidayboutique on Facebook
and follow @KCHolidayBoutique on Twitter
and @holidayboutiqueshows on Instagram
to get an inside look at the show!
OVERLAND PARK CONVENTION CENTER
NOVEMBER 3-6, 2016.